Seeing so many of your smiling faces back in the studio and being able to experience our community once again has brought us so much joy, and we truly appreciate each and every one of you!
We thank you for all your patience during this time, and we hope that you will continue to adhere to the few remaining safety procedures that we have in place in line with current provincial guidelines.
- All persons attending class at Pure Yoga and Pure Fit must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19. Proof of vaccination must be shown prior to class, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or at the front desk.
- Doors will be open 15 minutes before class – please do not arrive any earlier
- Masks must be worn at all times until class begins
- Change rooms and showers are open. Shower towels are available for rent
- Pre-registration is required – no walk-ins. Online bookings open 5 days in advance at 12am
- Waitlist in effect. Waitlist spots are treated like a regular booking – cancel your waitlist spot if you can no longer attend
- Covid cleaning procedures remain in place using hospital grade disinfectant. We thoroughly clean between classes and hand sanitiser is available for use throughout the studio
- COVID BASICS: If you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has covid, please do not attend class